Dear valued guest,
We understand the hesitation to travel, whether it be for business or pleasure, during the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Safety is our number-one priority at Platinum Suites. We want you to make the best decision for your health and well-being, and please know that we’ll be here when you’re ready to reconnect and decompress on a getaway.
Rest assured that Platinum Suites will not be charging for trip cancellations until the removal of the nationwide travel-ban. During these difficult times, we all truly need something to look forward to and we hope that Platinum Suites can play a role in your family’s next getaway, or your next corporate relocation, whenever that may be. Please contact our customer service desk at 1-888-507-STAY, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for handling current or future reservations.
|In order to reduce the spread of germs, including the flu and the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), here are some steps we are taking at Platinum Suites. We encourage Platinum Suites’ staff and guests to:
- Wash their hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth unless they have just washed their hands
- Cover their cough and sneeze with a tissue or into their arm, not their hand
- Stay inside if they are sick
- Take precautions for social events
- Those who have travelled internationally, especially to Hubei Province (China), South Korea, Spain, Iran, or Italy must self-isolate for 14 days following their return.
- Staff members who have travelled anywhere else outside of Canada, including the United States of America, should self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days after they return to Canada.
- If an individual has had contact or potential contact with a case of COVID-19, then the individual should self-isolate and contact Public Health. This includes family members.
As you evaluate future stays, we encourage you to review local travel recommendations and restrictions, in addition to following guidance from the World Health Organization.
Connecting with family is important — especially during times of stress and anxiety. We support and encourage your family to be strong together, wherever it is you choose to spend this time.
Platinum Suites Team