You’re here on company business, staying in a hotel and that’s certainly not a vacation – we feel your pain. Those are the times when you really miss home for all its warmth and comforts that are usually taken for granted otherwise.
However, all is not lost, below is a list of our top reasons why you can still enjoy the comfort of your home in a furnished apartment vs. a hotel room next time when you are here on company business.
1. Mississauga short-term rentals/furnished apartments are considerably less expensive than hotels, especially for business travels that last for more than a week. When you factor in all the hidden costs that you’re paying on top of that hotel daily rate, this price difference would be very clear.
2. Size does matter! Rented apartments provide the same amount of personal space as one’s own apartment. It is easier to invite more friends and family members over for a celebration or event, if necessary. Most hotels would not allow this.
3. Inland travelers occasionally need to bear high expenses on the car parking facility at hotels. On the contrary, most rented apartments come with free car parking and did you forget about your visitors parking? That’s because that was free as well.parking
4. When it comes to entertainment, apartments are no less equipped than hotels. All short-term rentals have latest in-suite media centers with HDTV’s, access to hundreds of cable television channels including Video on Demand services, DVD players and sound systems.suite-07
5. Business travelers and relocated employees are often required to work from home. Mississauga furnished suites come with free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet connections to ensure that your work is never compromised.
6. Laundry bills at hotels often turn out to be quite high, especially for business travelers. Short term rentals in Mississauga are equipped with in-suite washer dryers. In-suite laundry facility allows short term visitors to save the money that would otherwise have been spent on steep laundry or dry cleaning rates at hotels.
7. One of the biggest differences in hotel living vs. furnished suites is the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen in the furnished suites. From dining sets to cutlery, toaster, coffeemaker, dishwasher to full size fridge and oven, you will be saving in more than one way – eating healthy and much more economical than eating out.
8. Similar to hotels, short term rentals in Mississauga provide excellent recreational facilities. You can go for swims in heated indoor swimming pools or join state of the art gym or play a game of billiard, it is going to be a busy evening.
9. Location is a huge advantage for people who rent furnished apartments in Mississauga downtown. These furnished suites are in close proximity to a thriving commercial area with business centers and fortune 500 companies. From shopping malls, public transport and hospitals to restaurants, cafes and parks, you will be a short distance away from all major highways, Pearson International airport and downtown Toronto.
10. Last, but not the least, Short term rentals in Mississauga have a 24 hr concierge service and security, in-house maintenance crew and a very friendly and helpful staff that would ensure that they make you feel right at home.